Welcome to Bodiam Zon!
Bodian Zon Is owned and operated by Bodian Zon LLC.
Bodiam Zon values your privacy. This notice describes what information we collect, how we use it, and, if necessary, those with whom we share it.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through the website:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
Bodian Zon LLC
(Insert contact information, email, phone, etc.)
(Hereinafter referred to as Bodiam Zon).
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we learn from customers helps personalize and continually improve your experience at Bodiam Zon. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, read and watch the content and/or communicate with us. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- First and last name (contact information)
- Email address (contact information)
- IP address
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or indirectly through our website or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
Bodiam Zon will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Facebook Pixel: Our website uses Facebook pixels that enable us, our advertisers and service providers:
- Collect statistics on our websites and social networks (for example, number of users who visited a page).
- Collect information about how you interact with our websites and social networks (e.g., whether you opened or followed links contained within).
- Personalize online services and marketing communications.
- Match ads to users and optimize advertising campaigns.
Advertising (Google AdSense): This information is used to display relevant advertising to visitors who use our services or visit website we host or provide, as well as to understand and report on the efficacy of ads served on our website. When you use our website and search engine, Google AdSense records details such as the number of unique visitors, the number of times certain ads have been shown, and the number of clicks on ads. The information provided by users when using our search engine is also used to show you ads based on the products and services you've seen on our website and on your search results.
Automatic Information. Like many websites, we use "cookies." We obtain certain types of anonymous information which is not personally identifiable when your web browser accesses, Bodiam Zon or third-party content served by or on behalf of Bodiam Zon on other websites. Some of the information we collect and analyze includes the Internet protocol (IP) address; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and connection speed; purchase history; and the products you searched for, viewed, and possibly purchased.
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to provide the content and the website. The owner may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the owner may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current website. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- Provide the search engine and results.
- Display ads on the website through Google AdSense.
- Communicate with you through the contact information.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about products and services offered by Bodiam Zon and our selected partners.
- Marketing purposes of Bodiam Zon.
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
5. HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
6. SOCIAL MEDIA
7. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
Affiliated Programs: We sometimes provide search results in connection with affiliate programs on other websites. The personal information you provide to those websites is your responsibility. Third party websites may have different privacy practices, we recommend that you read their privacy policies to learn how these websites process your personal data before you purchase any services or products.
Third-Party Service Providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include host and provide the functionalities of the website (WordPress), sending email, analyzing data (Google Analytics), display advertising through the website and search engine results (Google AdSense), providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Protection of Bodiam Zon and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Bodiam Zon, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Bodiam Zon uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the Website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the Website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
8. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. If transactions are processed on the Website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the Website in encrypted form using industry-standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information.
Bodiam Zon follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Bodiam Zon receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Bodiam Zon strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data provided to Bodiam Zon:
- Access your personal data.
- Request the correction of inaccurate data.
- Request its deletion.
- Request limitation of the processing of your data.
- Oppose the treatment of your data.
- Request your portability.
- Not be subject to automated individual decisions.
The users can exercise all these rights contacting us through the contact information or the contact page. Without preconception to any other administrative appeal or legal action, the User shall have the right to submit a claim to a control authority, in particular in the member State in which he or she has their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. If you consider that the processing of your personal data is not appropriate to the regulations, as well as in the case of not seeing the exercise of your rights satisfied. The control authority in which the claim was filed will inform the claimant about the course and result of the claim.
10. EU MEMBERS’ RIGHTS (GDPR COMPLIANT)
If you are habitually located in the European Union, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances.
We describe these rights below:
- Access and Porting: You can access your information at any time.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information by contact us.
- Object: Where we process your information based on our legitimate interests explained above, or in the public interest, you can object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will cease processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously provided your consent, such as to permit us to process data about you, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn consent if we have a legal basis to do so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complain: Should you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe.
You can see more about these rights at:
According to the California Online Privacy act, you have the following rights:
- Know what personal data is being collected.
- Know whether your personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- Access to your personal data.
- Request to delete any personal information about you.
- Not be discriminated against for exercising their privacy rights.
11. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We are in compliance with the requirements of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA – U.S regulation) and The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR - European regulation) regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete that information, terminate that person's account, and restrict access to that person.
12. EDITING AND DELETING INFORMATION
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can change, modify, rectify and delete your Information at any time, please contact us through the contact information. To opt-out of Bodiam Zon email, follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.
13. SUPPLIERS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES
14. CONTACT US